1) Added FLC system with additional inputs:
- FLC system - enable/disable
- FLC.LVL - current FLC LVL value
- FLC.F1 - FLC factor1 (double values above 1)
- FLC.F2 - FLC factor2 (double values above 1)
Basically it is responsible for controlling LVL value and it is triggered on stop loss hit so SL is required to be also enabled. From all supported pairs, it gives better results only for EURUSD so it is not recommended for others pairs, but it might be also useful for not supported pairs. In most cases FLC.LVL value should be same as max LVL value. It might be different if EA will be re-initialized, then check expert tab log for last known value (it will be returned on deinitialization process) and insert it to FLC.LVL input.
2) Added saturation values to info panel.
Saturation.X refers to order opening [O]. If it exceeds 85% it will change color according to opening direction (blue for buy and red for sale) and will open order after returning below 85%.
Saturation.Y refers to opening direction [D]. Below 10% it will open sell orders and above 90% it will open buy order. It will also change color similary to Saturation.X
Saturation.Z refers to order closing [C]. Because of code structure it can indicate only proximity of closing signal and higher percentage value means higher probability of closing signal apearing. After exceeding 97% it will change color accordingly to closing direction. In case of strong moves it can close without proximity indication.
3) Added buttons for additional execution of buy and sell orders to info panel (it opens one additional order with current EA parameters). It might be useful in case of missing trade by errors etc. It is not recommended to using them without good reason.
4) Using auto lot calculation without stop loss enabled is possible again, but it is not recommended.
5) Minor change in order execution procedure.